lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2012

Lesson 1C: Possessive forms

I usually explain the possessive forms as a whole (como un todo completo) and I show the relationship with the rest of pronouns. Here you have a diagram with examples to help you:

My students look at the board / the windows  --- They look at it / them
Susan has a book / pencils  ---  Her book / her pencils (no matter singular or plural)


CHART OF PRONOUNS


Subject 
Pronouns
SUBJ+VERB
Object 
Pronouns
OBJ+VERB
Possessive
Adjectives
ADJ+NOUN
Possessive
Pronouns

1st person
I
me
my
mine
2nd person
you
you
your
yours
3rd person (masc.)
he
him
his
his
3rd person (fem.)
she
her
her
hers
3rd person (neutral)
it
it
its
(not used)
1st person (plural)
we
us
our
ours
2nd person (plural)
you
you
your
yours
3rd person (plural)
they
them
their
theirs

To work with the pronouns and possessive go to these exercises but I'm afraid they're not for beginners or starter level:

See you in class!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario